Sunday, April 26, 2009

Alley's Adventures

Yell0oo! It's Alley here. We had a little situation yesterday and my Mama and Papa are still a bit upset, so I'm here to tell you the story. This is the downstairs laundry room/bathroom at our house where I stay at night or when Mom and Dad are away. See my big bed? It's pretty nice. They leave me lots of toys and bones too.
I miss Mama and Papa so much when they are gone. I sit at the door to the garage and wait. Sometimes when I get too lonely, I just chew a little bit on the door frame.I've also chewed a bit on the cabinets. YUM! Rental houses are extra tasty.

Saturday I woke up at 4am. I really had to go potty and I was feeling really lonely again. My Papa was nice enough to let me outside, but when he put me back into my room because he wanted to go back to sleep, I was not happy. I wanted to play with them! I was sad, so I chewed a huge hole in the wall, and then I pawed at the doorknob until I had locked myself into the bathroom. Mom had to use a butter knife to get the door open and was mad when she found me.

This is my new crate. My new doggy babysitter gave it to me. Theresa is a lifesaver! Mom took me to meet her yesterday. She runs a dog sitting company out of her home. http://www.lepetconcierge.com/ She has an awesome backyard and was so much fun to play with! I can't wait to visit her again. I get to stay with her when Mama and Papa go on vacation and maybe some other times too. I'm not sure why Mama and Papa didn't buy this crate for me sooner. I like it so much that I go in there and sleep even when they are home! I also get to sleep in my crate in their bedroom at night now and I am MUCH happier.Last night, we all watched the movie Marley & Me together. I was really well behaved and took a long nap on the floor. Mama and Papa cried a lot at the end. I think they have forgiven me for now.

Until next time...woof! Woof!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yikes! The stories are SOO bringing me back to the Bailey puppy days...so much was chewed on and destroyed. He definately had to be able to see us at night! Marley and Me was definately a tear jerker! Love you!

Lorie said...

Even though Allie is a bit unruley she is a very bright, articulate
writer! Keep up the good work.